So who wins their OOC games this week?

Discussion in 'College Sports Talk' started by GoldRusher, Sep 12, 2017.

1. GoldRusher

GoldRusher Booster

Texas(USC),
    OSU(Pitt)
    KState(Vandy)
    Baylor(Duke)
    Texas Tech(Arizona State)

Like to see OSU win theirs (obviously) and IMO it would be a HUUGGEE win for the conference if Texas pulled an upset out west, especially after the OU win in Columbus last week.

If that happens, is that the best start for the Big12 since it went to 10?

2. VideoBear

VideoBear Season Ticket Holder

I think Baylor and Texas lose. The other three win. I just can't see my bears beating what has been a pretty good Duke team with what I have seen on the field so far this season.

3. GoldRusher

GoldRusher Booster

My head would agree but I think Texas COULD (maybe) be in a good spot for a possible upset. USC looked good vs Stanford last week, that was a BIG game for them and they spent a lot of emotion getting it done and everyone in the world thinks Texas is finished already after the Maryland game. I gotta believe Texas will go in loose and then who knows?

4. NJAggie

NJAggie Fanatic

I agree with you. Having picked Baylor to beat all 3 it's hard for me to see them winning At Duke after losing to the weaker 2 in Waco. Also Duke has looked better than expected. I also hate to say that I don't see ISU and KU winning. ISU has a better chance, but on the road against 2 pretty good MAC teams I unfortunately think it won't result in wins.

5. GoldRusher

GoldRusher Booster

welp, 2-3

1. Texas looked really good on defense. Offense shot itself in the foot all night.

2. Baylor actually hung in there better than I thought they would but....Long way to go for the Bears.

3. What was THAT KState? 7 points against Vandy? Really?

4. LOVED that Oklahoma State game... I think they just scored again :fingers

5. Good win for the Red Raiders

• Like Like x 1